viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Improving your vocabulary

I have used Hot potatoes to create an easy activity to learn words related to the human body.
This tool involves six interfaces to create different activities.  I have used “JMatch”, “JCloze” and “The Masher” to make this activity. The Masher is an interface that let you join several activities. So the main page of this activity has been made with “Masher” and looks like an index that let you access the proposed activities.
It is composed by three different pages and is aimed at second grade students.
I hope you like it!




Click here to open the activity in a new window

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Miguel Angel
    Your blog really impressed me, it’s gorgeous! I’m sure you worked very hard to get what I’m seeing right now. What a complete and useful activities. Awesome, congratulation!
    Lorenzo Carrión Campos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Miguel Angel
    Your blog really impressed me, it’s gorgeous! I’m sure you worked very hard to get what I’m seeing right now. What a complete and useful activities. Awesome, congratulation!
    Lorenzo Carrión Campos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Miguel,

    it is a great activity, you have done a a great job to develop it, there are different exercises to practice the vocabulary and it is a brilliant idea for our students, they will be able to remember better all the information and the different parts of the body.

    Congratulations Miguel.

    ResponderEliminar