viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Using a Wall for a collaborative task

The main objective of this proposal is to offer a collaborative task.
It is based on a tool called “Padlet”. This tool allows teachers to create an open space of cooperation. Teachers can suggest a project and students will fill this space with information related to this theme.
I have created a Wall named “My little farm”. Then I have included 3 entries to encourage students to continue. They can add photographs, drawings, videos or documents to express their personal opinion and enhance the wall.   This is an open activity where everybody can access and add items. However it can be more restricted and a teacher can manage the authorization , control the inputs and get information about the use.



Click here to open the Wall in a new window

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Miguel Angel,
    I like this activity because it can be really motivating for children. I like the possibility of the control that you mention in your post, perhaps not for the first years, but after them I think that a little control is the best option, Internet is a free place, and sometimes they do not know how to manage this freedom.
    I have written in your wall to try, if you don’t like it, you can delete it.
    Ana Rico

    ResponderEliminar